It’s true. And a lot of you guessed correctly when I hinted at it a couple weeks ago. But I am officially announcing that…
You can win a free boudoir photo shoot with me in January–just in time for Valentine’s Day!
But that’s not all.
When you win the boudoir shoot you also win a free mini-make over with a professional make-up artist before your shoot!
HOW TO ENTER:
You, or a loved-one, must confidentially submit an email answering the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Why do you want to do a boudoir shoot?
2) Have you ever done anything like this before?
3) If you had to choose an era to dress-up in, what would it be? (ie. 40s pin-up girl, 70s au-naturel girl)
4) Are you giving this as a gift to a loved-one, or is this just for you?
5) Are you available to do a shoot in Southern Ontario in January?
Submit by November 30th, 2010. A winner will be chosen by December 2nd based on their eligibility, availability and the creativity of their answers. They will be notified, and, if there aren’t any conflicts, will be announced on the blog on the 3rd.
1) you must be over 18
2) if you have won anything from Wdf in the last 12 months you cannot enter
3) by entering the contest you are giving your consent to release your photos to Wdf for tasteful future-use
4) you must submit your email by November 30th, 2010. All entries after that date are invalid.
5) you must be available to do a photo shoot in January 2011. If it turns out you are NOT available, we will redraw for a new winner.
6) You must live in Southern Ontario (or pay for me to get to where ever you are!)
**Please bear in mind that Boudoir shoots with Wdfotos are always discrete, always tasteful & classy, and ALWAYS a lot of fun!**
If you have any questions, email them to email@example.com before November 6th or after November 26th.
Thanks for entering and good luck!