I’m finally able to announce the 2013 Marathons for families, couples, friends, and any combination thereof!
Here’s how it works:
-There are 8 spots available for each Marathon date.
-Each session is 20 minutes long–and yes, we get TONS of awesome images for you to choose from in that time. Promise!
-We will all meet at scheduled times throughout the day in one location in Hamilton, and move around the location on foot to a couple different spots during your 20 minutes.
-Your marathon session fee includes 2 large, unmarked digital files of your choice.
-You can either come into the studio or view your gallery of 20-30 images or schedule an online gallery.
-*NEW: There is a $100 (before tax) Minimum Order Requirement that you agree to spend on any printed, digital or canvas items of your choice. It will be included in your deposit. You can read more about it here: http://clairedamblog.com/2013/02/01/new-policies-2013/
The marathon session fee is still just $120 + HST! YAY!
Saturday, June 15th
(raindate Sunday, June 16th, Father’s Day)
Saturday, Oct 19th
(raindate Sunday, Oct 20th)
*This session is perfect for getting those family photos done in time for Christmas!*
And if there’s enough of an overflow I will consider a September Marathon. Please contact me if you’d like to reserve a spot for September.
The Dam Farm in Lynden.
(12 minutes from Dundas, Ancaster & Brantford. 20 minutes from downtown Hamilton.)
TDB (will depend on the session and the time of year–but most likely in the afternoon.)
1) You need to pay 100% of the marathon fees ($235.60 total) at the time of signing and submitting your completed contract before you can secure your spot!
2) Marathon fees are NON-REFUNDABLE! But they are transferable to other Marathon sessions. (If you cancel you will be reimbursed the $100 Minimum Order fee).
3) If you are a no-show at your Marathon session your session is non-refundable and non-transferable.
4) You must be ON TIME! Any late-comers will be able to shoot for the time remaining in their time-slot only.
5) You must be available on both your session date and on the precautionary rain-date (the following day).